- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon grainy Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 pound perch fillets (about 3 small pieces)
- 1 tablespoon Swiss Chasselas wine or other dry white wine, such as sauvignon blanc
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- Heat butter in saute pan and stir in the Dijon mustard and thyme.
- Add fish fillets skin side up and saute for 2 minutes, then turn fish over.
- Add wine to the pan and cook another 2-3 minutes or until fish flakes easily; remove to serving platter.
- Add cream to pan and stir until mixed, then spoon around the fish.
- Garnish with fresh thyme and lemon slices.
Serves 1-2 (recipe easily doubles for more)
Time to make: 10 minutes tops