Russian Fingerling Potatoes in Brown Butter Sauce
by Sue Lau | Palatable Pastime
- 1 pound tiny Russian fingerling potatoes
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons small caper berries
- Boil potatoes in salted water until tender, 25 minutes; drain.
- Heat butter in a skillet with fgarlic, dill weed, salt and pepper over low heat until just browned and has a nutty fragrance, but not to where the solids in the butter are burnt.
- Stir in drained potatoes, lemon juice and capers.
- Serve hot.
Time: 30 minutes
Recipe from: reciperetrospective.blogspot.com
Visit my other food & recipe blog:
All material © Sue Lau and Palatable Pastime