Oven Roasted Parsley-Dill New Potatoes
by Sue Lau | Palatable Pastime
Time: 45 min
- 1 1/2 pounds baby red potatoes, halved (quartered if very large)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 1/2 teablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Toss potatoes with garlic powder, salt and black pepper as well as olive oil.
- Spread potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated oven for about 35 minutes or until fork tender.
- Place roasted potatoes, melted butter, parsley and dill in a bowl and toss to coat. Check to see if it needs a little more salt.