Bacon-Jalapeno Home Fries
Sue Lau | Palatable Pastime
- 3 russet potatoes peeled and diced
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped pickled jalapenos
- 2 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add potatoes, onions and salt and black pepper to taste.
- Cover pan and cook on low for ten minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Uncover pan, add bell pepper, bacon, garlic, jalapenos and ground chipotle.
- Cook uncovered over moderate heat for about 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
From the kitchen of palatablepastime.com
You might also like: