- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon wine (dry white wine or rice wine)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 3 to 4 tablespoons Splenda brown sugar (or sweeten to taste with regular brown sugar)
- 1 scallion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 2 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Whisk together ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer, stirring, until the sauce thickens enough to coat the back of a spoon.