- 1/2 sheet toasted nori
- 1/3 cup prepared sushi rice
- 1 ounce sashimi grade tuna, sliced
- 2-3 pieces peeled English cucumbers, cut into matchsticks
- 2-3 pieces sliced ripe avocado
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons wasabi powder
- 1 tablespoon pickled ginger
- 1 tablespoon grated daikon radish
- 1 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Place toasted nori (shiny side down) on rolling mat.
- Evenly spead sushi rice over center of nori.
- Mix mayo with wasabi powder and spread over rice.
- Place tuna, cucumber and avocado on rice.
- Roll up nori using mat, and moisten the farthest edge of exposed nori to form a seal.
- Slice into serving pieces.
- Serve with pickled ginger (gari), daikon radish, wasabi, and soy sauce, as you prefer.